Registrations in graduate programs strict sense of the University of São Paulo’s Medical School should be carried out only at the Desk of the intended Graduate Program, throughout the year without interruption.
Relationship documents for PhD or direct doctorate
- (2) Recent photo 3 X 4;
- (2 copies) Application form (click to download),
- (2 copies) Copy of identification (ID, CPF and RNE for foreigners),
- (2 copies) Copy of Diploma, front and back;
- (2 copies) Copy of Master’s degree or title certificate (for Doctoral degree);
- Curriculum in the Lattes Platform, updated within the semester;
- Score in foreign language proficiency test; and
- Research plan approved by the Ethics Committee for Research Project Analysis of HCFMUSP and the Ethics Committee of the University of São Paulo’s School of Medicine, along with the admission form for the selection process (click to download).
Remarks on the documents requested in the Notice:
- The registration of the Regional Council of Medicine will not be accepted as an identity document,
- Foreign students are required to bring the intermediate level certificate proficiency test in Portuguese, carried out by CELPE-Brás (http://portal.mec.gov.br/sesu);
- The Score of proficiency will be provided ONLY by the secretariat of the program where the registration will be held,
- The registration fee will be collected at the Treasury of FMUSP, through a proper form obtained at the desk of the post-graduation program in which the registration will be carried out.
- Candidates to PhD courses that have held master’s degree out of USP, must validate the acceptance of the master title
Details on the selection procedure for the Doctoral or Direct Doctorate courses can be found in the aforementioned Announcement. However, for the sake of clarification, we inform that the candidate must prepare a presentation of his/her project in English, with 5 slides (not counting the title slide), between 5 and 10 minutes and a committee made up of two members chosen by the CCP, will make a 10-minute speech about the work to be developed, and the candidate will have the same amount of time for answers. This presentation is part of the grade attribution for the project.
Candidates who obtain a score of 7 (seven) or higher will be approved.
The enrollment of the selected candidates must be carried out in the same Department of the Graduate Program in which the registration was made, by presenting the Initial Enrollment Form (click to download).